Friday, October 14, 2016

Rabbit45

So I discovered this cutie somehow in my internet searching for toys to review and I obviously fell in love with it!

 But unfortunately for me I learned that they apparently are doing so well on their own without needing any reviewers that they aren't sending out any samples to bloggers which is a bummer because I frickin' love how adorable and badass it is!!! I really would love to read a review on it by someone....but of course I would rather test one and be the first and only to write one!! But still I would love for there to be more on it out there!!

All there is for a website is http://www.inthemood.com/

It is all pretty secretive to get one!

But this is what I was able to find out about this beauty...oh and if you want one it is $180 and has a 5 year warranty!
The man who you contact to get the toy, is the Vice President of  www.smashpictures.com so I guess this is something he made on the side!


No comments:

Post a Comment