Friday, May 20, 2016

A Toy Story.

I don't know what this is, or what its name is...but I do know that I do not like it at all.  It is too skinny to get any vaginal pleasure from it what so ever, so I did not try....and two hard and long to want to stick it in my butt, that was accually the first thing I thought about doing with it, but it doesn't have a flared base to keep from getting sucked in, and it just really doesn't seem appealing at all.
I found it in a drawer in my boyfriends room, he doesn't know if it was left by an ex, or if it was something that belonged to an ex of one of his brothers, or maybe it was his mothers? Who knows we don't know, but I am not one to let go sex toys go to waste I didn't want to throw it away. So I washed it, and I put battery's in it, and accually for being something that probably cost $5 the motor was not so bad, I accually wouldn't mind using this to stick into a clone a willy to make it vibrate vs the one the clone a willy comes with.
But in the end I just gave this away to some poor, for lack of a better word 'white trash', tweeker that lives on my street! She came over one day asking me for sex toys, because she heard I did reviews. I guess she was horny. So I gave her a bag of trash ones, cheap ones from Walgreen's and Spencer's that I never touch! That was my good deed...helping out the less fortunate and horny and this toy I really had no desire to stick into my body, found a home!

No comments:

Post a Comment