Saturday, July 18, 2015

menstrual cup from amazon

This is going to be my second go at using a menstral cup, the first time sucked with my bf having to get it out for me. I got this one because it has a flat stem so i can grab it easier also it even has the little shape on the bottom for a easy pull out.but i did tie a string to it this time to see if that helps at all.

So after day one i officially became a menstrual cup fan!! Feels so good to not think I am wasteing money each time I pull it outta me and its not full to the maxx, like I would be thinking with tampons! It feels so good to not have to pay for tampons every month now! I hated buying them, i didnt ask to bleed every month i dont want that, and i have to pay for it to lame!! Well not no more!!
this cup is perfect for me, the walls are less sturdy/hard then the first one I got, so the suction is easier to break! All I have to do is push like I am pooping and this bad boy is down where I can grab it. Which was not the case with that mooncup I have.
The cup did get a odor from the blood after the first use, which sucks. But my pussy is so much cleaner then when i used tampons, i didnt leak at all, so i didnt have to wear a panty liner that causes my skin to get irratated. I even feel like my period was shorter. Also after using tampons for a week my pussy would have a odor for a few days after, not the case with the cup!!! It seriously is the best thing i ever got! I am telling every one i know to make the switch!!!
Wanna know how to use one go here!!
Buy yourself the same one I got right here! on amazon for so cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment