Wednesday, May 20, 2015

affordable strong bullet vibe!!


I just got this little toy from my sponsor happynhealthy with amazon. Check them out and maybe get yourself one..http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WAKN68G

Below I posted my review I did for them....


I just received this product. Not only was it shipped quickly, it also was in a discrete package so others at your home won't know what you ordered! The product also was in a sealed package. This product is affordable but great! It requires only one AAA battery. The vibration is high strength which was a pleaset surprise! I love strong vibrations. The only thing is it only has one setting! Which is fine by me!!! Not only is it a great clitoral vibe, it also has worked great for giving my husband foot massages with it!! He loves it! Its also longer then other bullet massagers so you could use it as a insertable vibrator if you are so inclined. Its hard plastic so its easily whiped cleaned. It seems to seal well, but I don't think its waterproof so I would not want to try using it in the shower. Over all this toy is great though. I love it for stimulating my clot during penitration! And my man has been asking for me to grab it everyday since I got it, to use to massage his sore spots. We love it!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment