Tuesday, February 9, 2016

LUSH life

Lady's I advise that you take a relaxing bath once a week. Play with yourself, savor the smell good, have a drink, light a candle! Love yourself!!! It is so important to do, spending quality time with just you.

Shoot if your tub is large enough take a bath with your partner massage each others backs or feet.
Just savor the moment and enjoy each other!

I have fell in love with LUSH products, they are pricey but so worth it the feeling of calm I get from using a great bath bomb, and the softness I get from the moisturizers in the product, and the amazing smell that it adds to my flesh. I never feel as sexy as I do after a LUSH bath!!

Treat yourself, I recommend it to everyone! Plus who wouldn't want to soak in something with no chemicals that is not only luxurious, but also brightly colored!!





No comments:

Post a Comment