Monday, April 6, 2015

who am I

So I am new to this. I am a 27yr old, who's dream has always been to work for a sex toy company/store. I have always been interested in learning the most I could about sex since the age of 14. Before I even started doing it. I wanted to make sure I knew how for when the time came. So I read books, lots of books. I gained knowledge. Now that I'm older and I have 10yrs experience +tons of books smarts, I figured I might as well start blogging to help others with my knowledge by sharing and answering questions. I also would love to help others to shop smart and help them to find and buy the best quality sex toys, instead of the junk I first bought when I started out on my sexventure.
So any one have any questions me or my man will do our best to give you the best most honest nonjudgmental advice!!!! If we don't know the answer we will find it , and learn together!! even if it means experimenting on ourselves, for the most honest answer!
I can't wait to start my adventure in becoming a sexpert!


No comments:

Post a Comment