Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Climax Minis Mighty Max Mini Massager  Topco sales


So this little guy is totally affordable, my friend got it at only $11 on sale.
i was able to test it out for her, well she used it on me while we were messing around, but whatever. I love it, I accually plan to go purchase one for myself.  It is perfect for during sex because it is small enough to hold between eachother on ur clit! The tip is soft TPR and flexable. It has multi speeds, but being a powertool lover i prefer it on the highest setting. Its not as stong as i would have made it if i was the creator, but it does its job and it does it it well.

It is easy to control the settings with your thumb. It is bascially silent. It is phthalate free. Easy to clean. I love this little toy and i reccomend it, if you would like to get one for yourself check it out here at dejavu love boutique! Hope you enjoy it as much as i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment