Tuesday, June 16, 2015

ph my pussy

 

1month and 2weeks ago
So my pussy has had a smell thats a little off. Not horrid..but not normal. Its not a cleanliness issue. Thats what my bf thought, wanted me to stick soap in there. Which i tell him isnt necessary..n then we discussed useing a douche to squirt some h20 with a ph of 4in there. But i have not done that yet. But i did get some represh pils and started eating greek yogart 2days ago. Today i decided i wanted to do a ph check of my pussy. See where its at now and then when it gets normals ph check it again. I thought we had test strips but we are out, but he does have a big electronic tester. Its rectangular so it kind of was painfull looking i was afraid to stick it in. I wanted to just masterbate and collect some fluid and test it like that. But that my man said would not work. So i got my rabbit vibe warmed myself up,and then bent over and my bf stuck inside me. It didnt hurt but it wasnt nice. It was a little bit like going to the obgyn only less pain. My result was not good. My pussy is a 5.3, a normal healthy vag is a 3.8-4.5. I hope that its due to the fact my period is going to start in a few days. since menstrual blood is a ph of 7.4, perhaps my body is just warming up to that time of the month. Or maybe because i have alot of unprotected sex with my bf, maybe his sperm is causeing a unbalance since sperm is a ph of a 7.4-8, that may be throwing my pussy into a phunk, we will see. He is going to start pulling out, and we wilI test and see if there is a change. I also got a menstrual Cup and I plan to stop using tampons and switch to that, because that to is better for my vag, and i am determined to do all that i can to have a healthly tasty vagina!!
Today
So my pussy is out of its phunk!! we never started pulling out, kept having just as much sex, i did start eating yogart, and i was pretty consistant with taking my represh pills. But what everyone says not to do is what worked...my bf was right (not about tha soap but about h20) I bought a refillable douche and I started squirting water into myself 2-3times a week like my boyfriend wanted, and guess what?? It worked. There is no stink besides a sweat smell if i have been on the go all day!! i also took a few tea tree oil baths. But its all good. Even my blood doesnt smell as bad! its amazing, dont believe tha lies a little water inside you is good, now my pussy smells like water!! like tha plies song!! And I havnt even felt the urge to stick that ph tester back inside me, because I know I am all good...its not worth the pain.

more info on smelly snatch...is it normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment