Monday, June 29, 2015

crush mi amor by pipedream

So I just got this little cutie today in the mail, and I love it to pieces. It came with the 3 batterys it needed and instructions on how to put it in. The only bummer is the plastic sleeve inside cannot be thrown away but its not a big deal not like I have to deal with changing batterys all of the time!
The vibration strength is incredible, there are 10different vibration patterns/strengths.
It is made from abs plastic and elite silicone, which is velvety smooth. My favorite silicone for sure!! I love the large soft button, it is easy to push!
I absolutely love this, it is my fave of all the toys I got to review i have been wanting a clit vibe that is powerful enough to get me going, and this one does it for me!!
I use in all my jack off sessions. I have my little dragon (or another larger insertable) I use vaginally and then I put this little baby on my clit and go to town!! Also it is just the right size to use on your clit during vaginal penetration!!
The crush is 3.75in long, with a diameter of 0.75in
There is a pointy tip so you can pinpoint 
your clit or turn it over to vibrate a larger area!

You can purchase this baby here 
For $26 it is a purchase worth makeing!



No comments:

Post a Comment